Government Window, LLC has developed a comprehensive set of integrated government payment applications, and through partnerships with various software providers and a select group of payment processors, are able to deliver a one-stop shop for all of your revenue collection needs.
- No costs and no long-term contracts required.
- Funded by voluntary service fees added on to e-payment.
- Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and eChecks.
- Supports WEB/online, IVR/phone, and POS/walkup payments.
- Integrates with any backoffice data management/financial system.
- Secure, PCI-compliant system with 256-bit SSL and 99.9% uptime.
- Funds automatically transferred daily via ACH deposits.
- Online dashboard to view payment history and reconcile deposits.
- Eliminates credit card fees, equipment costs, and chargebacks.
- Improves customer service with easy/convenient payment options.
- Consistent and secure e-payment solution across all departments.
- Greatly reduces foot traffic, phone calls, and related expenses.
- Increases revenue collections with less cash and check handling.
- Eases workload burden and improves productivity for employees.
- For jails, expenses are greatly reduced with quicker releases.
- Easier reconciliation with data records and payments tied together.
We provide a FREE mobile-ready payment portal that matches your website design, is easy-to-use, and works securely in any major web browser on any device. Our convenient payment portals have been proven to greatly increase revenue collections and customer service.
Our solutions include a FREE toll-free phone number that allows a caller to easily get information and/or make a secure payment with a touch-tone phone. This Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system supports both English and Spanish, provides easy access to a live operator, and can reduce calls into your office by up to 40%!
Allow your citizens to make a fast and secure payment in your office with our FREE simple Point-Of-Sale (POS) solution, which eliminates your credit card merchant fees, equipment costs, and chargebacks.